Dental implants in Framingham, MA
Missing a tooth or teeth? Start smiling again with Dental Implants from Star Smile Dentist in Framingham.
Did you know that dental implants are the next best thing to your natural healthy teeth?
They are now considered a long term solution and can help you eat, smile, and talk. Plus they look like natural teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth and because they are designed to fuse with your jaw bone
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require grinding of other teeth to replace missing teeth as crowns of tooth-supported fixed bridges do. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene compare to teeth- supported fixed dental bridges that are not easy to clean underneath of them
- Durability. Implants are very durable and can last many years with good care.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
How Successful Are Dental Implants? Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up 98%. Call 508-872-0045 to schedule your implant evaluation with your implant dentist in Framingham at Star Smile Dental Center if you have a missing tooth to replace it or if you know that you need to remove a broken tooth and looking for the replacement option.